Major and Minor Stock Lines
At the time of writing (21 July 2022), the following stock lines are Minor Stock Lines:
- Auchentoshan, Malt, First fill bourbon 2013 Q2
- Benrinnes, Malt, Refill hogshead 2012 Q3
- Benrinnes, Malt, Refill hogshead 2012 Q4
- Glen Garioch, Malt, First fill bourbon 2014 Q2
- North British, Grain, Refill hogshead 2019 Q2
Other than those listed above, all stock lines on WhiskyInvestDirect are Major Stock Lines.
A Major Stock Line is deemed by WhiskyInvestDirect to be any stock line which has sufficient quantity within the WhiskyInvestDirect system to render it potentially attractive for acquisition by industry acquirers via a bulk trade bid.
A Minor Stock Line is any stock line which is not deemed by WhiskyInvestDirect to be a Major Stock Line. Minor Stock Lines may result from a successful bulk trade bid. The remainder of the stock line not sold into the bulk trade bid may remain on the WhiskyInvestDirect platform and, if of small volume, will be classified as a Minor Line.